The Barefoot Vegan philosophy empowers people to live their happiest and healthiest lives through connecting with God and nature. It's not just about changing our diet - it's about rediscovering the true meaning of life, what it means to live compassionately for all of the Earth's creatures and how through living in harmony with nature, we can make a real difference in co-creating beauty on Earth.
Let's face it, the world is rife with problems - health issues, terrorism, poverty, disease, murder, environmental destruction... sadly the list goes on. Instead of feeling overwhelmed and disempowered by our current system, it's important for each of us to realise that we do still have a choice.
We can choose to go against the conditioning of our society and choose to base our thoughts and actions on love instead of fear, compassion over suspicion, passion over indifference. There are small things that we can do in our everyday lives to take back our health, our mental and physical wellbeing, to protect the animals that we share this planet with and to stop the pollution and pillaging of our home by corporations with short-term views who are only in it for the money.
Through Barefoot Vegan our aim is to promote a healing journey that when combined with a vegan lifestyle and close connection with God and nature, transforms life into an experience that is fair, fun and happy. The goal is to make a difference in people’s lives and to raise awareness of the choices we have.
We want to live in a world where...
- Our combined ambitions are for peace, love, compassion and prosperity for everyone
- There is no such thing as poverty, hunger, or debt
- The health of the human population, our animal friends and the environment is prioritised over the love of money, greed and power
We want to live in a world that is free of entrapment, where every human and creature is truly free to enjoy and experience the wonder and beauty of the creation God has prepared for us; living and not just existing!
Here's what we know for sure...
- Only love can conquer fear and hate
- That our current system is broken and we need a peaceful revolution
- That we must be the change we wish to see in the world
- We need to re-educate ourselves and learn practical things such as growing food, building homes, providing natural health remedies etc.
- The solutions to all our problems already exist, we just have to be open to following logic and evidence